What is KARMA?
KARMA is a 3-D
linear and fully-nonlinear structural static and dynamic failure
analysis program subjected to catastrophic natural hazards or man-made
How Much does it cost?
The price of each execution of KARMA is based on actual CPU time.
You always have the option of getting a cost estimate prior to submission
of any executions.
How Do I Pay?
- Pay-Per-Use - Your credit card is charged at the time
- Active Billing - An account is setup with karma2go and billed by purchase
You can use the technology in two modes:
- To Test Drive the technology
please follow the following steps. This option is a free.
Provide some basic information. See the Test
Select the sample file from the available suite.
- Execute user specified problems.
(User Account and Sign In Required)
This is a pay-per-use option. The user can either pay for
the executions via credit card or have an account available. The
following steps outline the procedures.
- Create an ASCII data file for the specific problem. (The
input manuals and and data check version of KARMA can be ordered
for a nominal fee, for registered users only.)
a user account and password.
- Sign In
- Access and complete the upload-file form and options
- Get an estimated cost for the specific problem before submitting
- The output and associated graphics are automatically emailed
back to you.